DOVE ANODISING LTD TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Quotations hold good for 30 days from the date thereof unless otherwise stated or previously withdrawn.
- Quotations given from drawings or otherwise without sight of sample of the actual article are provisional only.
- The company reserves the right to alter its prices according to alterations in the costs of material and labour
- The company may at its discretion make instalment deliveries. Each delivery constituting as regards payment, a separate order.
- Whilst in the possession of the Company or of a sub-contractor or in transit, all customer goods are at the customers risk in all respects.
- Whilst every effort is made to adhere to delivery promises the company will not be liable for loss or damage incurred by non-adherence nor for delay caused by other factors.
- Unless otherwise agreed all charges for carriage will be paid by the customer
- The Company has a general lien on all goods in its possession for all monies due from the customer.
- Whilst the methods, chemicals, dyes etc. used by the Company are believed to be the best for the purpose, no warranty is given that the finished product is suitable for a specific use.
- If the goods are unsatisfactory, in any way, the Company must be notified within 3 days of receipt by the customer. If, after examination of the goods in question, the Company accepts responsibility it limits its liability to reprocessing the goods free of charge or if the parts are unsuited to reprocessing, to not more than twice the charge for processing in the first place. The company will not be responsible for any consequential loss or damage caused by goods which the Company has processed. The company will not be responsible for reject work which arises from unsuitable methods of fabrication or faulty materials or surface conditions but will be entitled to charge for processing and for any additional costs incurred.
- Settlement terms are strictly net cash monthly for approved accounts alternatively cash on delivery or against a Pro Forma invoice.
- Delivery times are offered in good faith and are based on the position at the date of the offer. Since however the company has no control over the rate at which work comes into the factory the position may change rapidly.
- These terms apply to all orders accepted by the company. Any deviation from or contradiction to these conditions in the customer’s order will be treated as applicable.